mmb media agentur d.o.o. with its registered office in Zagreb, Ilica 56, OIB 61710439158, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: mmb media agentur) undertakes to protect the privacy of the subject-natural person and / or legal entity or protect the personal data of employees and / or associates of the legal entity, as well as the personal data of other natural persons with whom it conducts business cooperation, and whose personal data it collects and processes in its business, including personal data of job candidates (hereinafter: “Data Subjects”) as well as data provided by mmb media agentur collects and processes during and after visiting this website (hereinafter: the Page).
In this sense, the mmb media agentur acts as the Controller (“Controller”).
2. Categories of personal data being processed
In its business, mmb media agentur collects and processes certain personal data of the Data Subjects (eg. information that can directly or indirectly identify the Data Subject, especially using identifiers such as name, location data, e-mail address, etc. (hereinafter: Personal data)).
mmb media agentur may collect the following Categories of personal data:
- contact information (eg name, surname, e-mail address, etc.),
- data required for concluding the contract (eg name, surname, address, PIN number, etc.)
- data required for the execution of the contract (eg name, surname, e-mail, IBAN, etc.)
- data from cover letter and curriculum vitae (eg data on education, work experience, photography, etc.), results of any tests / checks of knowledge and abilities of new candidates for employment.
3. Cookie usage
The so-called Cookies – text files placed on the user’s device by the web browser used by the user. Files are created when the browser on the user’s device loads the visited network destination, which then sends the data to the browser and creates a text file (“Cookie”). The browser retrieves and sends the file to the network destination server (place, page) when the user returns to it. Cookies are used to monitor the effectiveness of websites and a better user experience.
Necessary and analytical cookies are used on this Page.
Necessary cookies are required for the proper functioning of the website and do not require the consent of the user.
The site uses Google Analytics, a Google online tool for tracking the number of web visits and sources of web site arrivals, which allows us to analyze traffic and improve the performance of the website.
Data collected through this service may include: IP address, device information, page traffic, date and time of visit, location information, browser information.
These cookies are used by mmb media agentur solely on the basis of the user’s consent.
The cookie management tool is set up to customize your selections, especially analytics cookies as type of optional cookies. Necessary cookies are always active.
The cookie settings used on this Page are in a pop-up window when the Page is loaded.
Additionally, you can accept or decline some or all cookies by adjusting your browser settings, in which case certain parts of the website may not work. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to delete history.
4. Purposes, legal basis of processing and possible consequences of non-disclosure of Personal Data
- taking action at the request of the Data Subject(eg answering questions and / or comments of the Respondent)
- taking actions for the purpose of concluding a contract and / or executing a contract between mmb media agentur and the Entity
- implementation of the selection procedure in case of selection of new candidates for employment, which includes review of Cover Letters and CVs, conducting interviews and possibly testing / checking the knowledge and abilities of candidates in connection with their application for a job advertisement and / or open job applications
- taking action to protect the legal rights, privacy, security and / or property of mmb media agency, its employees and contractors, investigating suspected fraud or other violations of any laws, rules or regulations
- adherence to and harmonization with legal and regulatory regulations within and outside the territory of the Republic of Croatia
- sending the newsletters to the Data Subjects via e-mail regarding the services of mmb media agentur.
Processing of Personal Data for the purpose stated in 4.1. it is necessary for mmb media agentur to answer the questions and / or comments of the Data Subjects and is based on taking action at the request of the Data Subject before concluding the Contract.
Processing of Personal Data listed in 4.2. it is necessary for the performance of the Contract to which the Subject is a party.
Processing of Personal Data stated in 4.3. it is required for the implementation of the selection process, which includes reviewing Cover Letters and CVs, conducting interviews and possibly testing / checking the knowledge and abilities of candidates in connection with their application for a job advertisement or through an open job application. In the case of processing personal data based on an open application, mmb media agentur processed the personal data based on the consent of the candidate, and personal data submitted by job application are processed on basis to take action at the request of the Data Subject before concluding the contract.
Mmb media agentur may ask the candidate for consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of processing personal data after the selection process in order to store the candidate’s data in a database in which case such processing is based on the consent of the candidate.
In connection with the processing of personal data listed in toc. 4.4. and 4.5. mmb media agentur is obliged to comply with the legal obligations to which mmb media agentur is a subject.
Processing of Personal Data for the purpose stated in item 4.6. is carried out with the prior consent of the Data Subject. mmb media agentur can send a newsletter to existing users of its services, which presents news and interesting facts related to mmb media agentur services. In this case, the mmb media agent processes the personal data based on a legitimate interest.
mmb media agentur processes data automatically and non-automatically.
5. Category of recipients of personal data
Subject’ s personal data may be disclosed only in connection with the purpose referred to in section 4 following:
- persons authorized by mmb media agentur for the processing of personal data, who are subject to the appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (employees of mmb media agentur) to extent necessary action for business purpose
- affiliated company on the basis of its legitimate interest and for the purpose of fulfilling legal and / or contractual obligations
- third service providers designated as Processing Contractors (such as IT service providers, entities required to perform the services specified in the cooperation agreement)
- legislative and supervisory bodies within and outside the territory of the Republic of Croatia
- business partners for business needs.
6. Transfer of Personal Data to other countries
mmb media agentur may transfer the Personal Data of Data Subjects to countries within the EU and EEA, exceptionally to countries outside that area (“Third Countries”) exclusively taking appropriate safeguards and complying with all conditions in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation to protect their Personal Dana and their transmission.
7. Period of storage of personal data
mmb media agentur stores the Personal Data of the Data Subject only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described in section 4, or for the time necessary to fulfill legal obligations (e.g. in the case of business cooperation – the maximum retention period is 11 years from the termination of cooperation). With regard to the purpose described in section 4.3. the Personal Data of the Data Subjects are stored for the duration of the selection procedure for the selection of candidates, after which the data will be deleted or destroyed, and in case of concluding an employment contract, the data will be kept for the duration of employment or as long as there is a legal obligation. In the event that the Data Subject gives consent to the mmb media agency to keep the Cover Letter and CV in the database, it will be saved until the Data Subject withdraws the consent, for a maximum of 12 months. Consent may be withdrawn at any time by sending a notice of withdrawal of consent to email@example.com.
With regard to the purpose described in section 4.6. The personal data of the Data Subject are stored until the Data Subject withdraws the consent by sending a notice of withdrawal of consent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Rights of the data subject
mmb media agentur informs the Data Subjects that they have the right to request from mmb media agentur access to Personal Data and to correct or delete Personal Data or restriction of processing with the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
mmb media agentur informs the Data Subjects that they have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body (Agency for Personal Data Protection based in Zagreb, Selska 136).
9. Links to other sites not managed by mmb media agentur
10. Protection of privacy of persons under the age of eighteen
mmb media agentur does not collect Personal Data of persons under the age of eighteen.
11. Change of ownership structure
In case of change of founders / members of the company mmb media agency Personal data and non-personal data collected may be transferred to the new founders / members of the company. Also, if in the case of mmb media any reorganization procedure is initiated, such data may be transferred to third parties.
12. Salvation clause
If any or more provision of these Rules become invalid, the other provisions shall continue to apply with full legal effect.
14. Contact information
mmb media agentur d.o.o.